How to Submit Your Paper All papers, must be submitted electronically through the Aviso+ website:
Abstract submission will open again on 11 October 2021 until 15 December 2021.
Important Information for Presenters
- The video system will accommodate 16:9 format (resolution 1920×1080). The use of private laptop/computer on stage is not allowed.
- For slides with different format (e.g. 4:3) two black stripes will be projected on the screen. To avoid this, we suggest to choose on “page layout” – presentation in 16:9 – when you create your presentation. The version in use for presentations is Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Windows 10 and for Mac keynote 7.3.1
- Any file (film, video or image) should be embedded inside the presentation. Bring a copy with you of the original files to have the possibility to check the compatibility of them with the technician.
- Power Point presentations should be saved as “.ppt”, “.pptx” or “.pps”, “.ppsx” – Keynote presentation should be saved as “.key” – file and movies might be separate files on the data media (if not embedded).
- If non-standard fonts are used (not included in the operating system Windows 10 or MACos Sierra), please bring with you the files for their installation together with the presentation and hand them in to the slide center, informing the technician in due time (at least 2 hours before your contribution).
- Videos included in the presentation should be in the following formats: .avi, .wmv, .mpeg.
- We suggest the .avi format for your video, compressing it with the following codecs: DivX, Xvid.
- Presentations in PDF format are also accepted.
- All posters will be presented in the foyer of the Congress Centre. Each poster will be allocated a poster board, measuring 1m width x 2.5 m height. To ensure that your poster fits and to make optimal use of the available space, it must therefore be portrait format, size A0 (841mm width x 1189mm height).
- Affixing material will be supplied.
All presentations will need to be provided in pdf format before the meeting opening, but without any prerequisite’s template. However, since there will not be an associated oral or poster presentation in person, you will need to assemble your presentation so that it is sufficiently commentated to be understandable to all readers. You can for example use PowerPoint with comments and export it to pdf.